Welcome to DeZender The Best Decompilation & Decrypt PHP Files !

Decode Many

For support decompilation on ionCube.

PostPosted: Thu 12 Apr 2018 13:40
Hi,

I have many files i need decoding but want to demo where you show me they can be decoded first and send the file partially decoded please.

https://mega.nz/#F!nhAjRC5D!DmK_9VA0MWqmNGipjtEgJw

Please choose a file from the above link to show me as demo ideally system_api functions or streaming as the demo please.

If these files can be done i have around 50 that will need doing could i ask what the processing of this order would be please

Administrateur du site
PostPosted: Sun 15 Apr 2018 00:41
Hello,
Your file contains names of functions that are protected, our "DeZender" unfortunately can not regenerate function names protected by the obfuscator, only variables can be treated adequately on our "DeZender".
So we can not do anything for this file. :(

The team DeZender

PostPosted: Sun 15 Apr 2018 18:30
Hi,

Is it not possible to decode with the full files as the function names will be in them or is this not possible.
Is it not possible to return the files with the function names not there or random so i could get partial decoded files.

Or if the script contains functions can your software not decode atall

Thanks

Administrateur du site
PostPosted: Tue 17 Apr 2018 10:32
The author has I think put before a protective layer with "GOTO" one can everywhere, which makes the decompilation very complicated, especially on a "PHP 7" that uses a "ZendEngine 3" and makes it difficult to detect real "GOTO" with the opcode "ZEND_JMP".
Here is an example with the file "api.php" : https://www49.zippyshare.com/v/a6bqPkLl/file.html

Return to De-ionCube